About Me

My Photo
Bristol, United Kingdom
Animation, Digital Visual Effects, Art and Design in general.

Mo More Movember

Well, according to the Gregorians it's now December, so Movember is technically over but the spirit still lingers on my upper lip, the fuzzy little face warming soup strainer has had a good run but it's off to the facial hair knackers with it (actually I found crumbs in it and I a bit disgusted myself). In honour of the soon to be fallen I present this quick vector image.

...and yes - I do look like a lion
 Thank you to all those who sponsored, if you'd like to donate follow the yellow brick link

Smooth as a babies proverbial blogosphere

p.s - yes, I know it was really a pope that the calendar is named after, you boffin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support by Blog Sodiyc & Acun
Member of Kopizine and Loenpia.net