About Me

My Photo
Bristol, United Kingdom
Animation, Digital Visual Effects, Art and Design in general.

Strictly Pastels

Chalk pastels from a while back.

A not so very long time ago I took a whole bunch of art supplies off someone who wasn’t using them with the intention of doing all the art class stuff that nearly everybody else in the creative arts faculty has done, most of them have even done an art foundation *whooo* – foolishly when in school I studied academic subjects and so have a complete lack of formal training when it comes to art – not that I’ve let it stop me and I’ve brushed up on colour theory, composition and all the ‘learnable’ stuff – I just hadn’t tried any of the practical things, like finger painting. So while I was working at a supermarket I took time to go through my bag of ill gotten supplies and try each of them out. This was my first attempt at chalk pasteling.

You extend those lines blogosphere,

Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support by Blog Sodiyc & Acun
Member of Kopizine and Loenpia.net