About Me

My Photo
Bristol, United Kingdom
Animation, Digital Visual Effects, Art and Design in general.

It's Alive!



This is the inaugural post of my flagship blog, just testing the water (the greasy surface of which I have broken once before in the form of a collection of internet items of interest (which in hindsight would have been a much better name that what I came up with) Matt’s Mellifluous Menagerie, I will try to continue posting there since this blog is intended as a portfolio/archive of my personal work rather than a collection of everything I like - since, like all good artists, I'm unlikely to be happy with anything posted here so I wouldn't expect much cross-blog-pollination (inter-blog-lovin'?)

You stay beautiful blogosphere,

Matt 

p.s - sorry for the low quality image - and the fact that it's misappropriated when I specifically stated that everything would be my own work, ok - everything for now on....starting...........now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support by Blog Sodiyc & Acun
Member of Kopizine and Loenpia.net